White Chocolate Cardamom Snowballs
The white chocolate snowballs end in a similar way like the chocolate date crescent but, with a touch of cardamom in the icing sugar and each ball has one of my white baking chocolate drops in the centre for a luxurious touch! Some edible gold leaf doesn't hurt either!
What you will need
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C (160˚C fan-forced).
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, or using a hand mixer, cream the butter and Natura Sugars Golden Castor Sugar until light and fluffy.
- Sieve the cornflour and cake flour together and gradually add to the bowl with the mixer running on low.
- Divide the dough into 12g balls and flatten out to form a round. Place a white chocolate drop in the centre and wrap the dough around.
- Sieve the icing sugar into a shallow bowl and roll the cookie dough balls into the Natura Sugars Demerara Icing Sugar, making sure they're evenly coated.
- Place the balls on a lined baking tray, about 3cm apart from each other.
- Bake the cookies for 10-15 minutes or until puffed and golden brown on the edges.
- Leave the cookies to cool then roll them in icing sugar again.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Recipe by Katelyn Allegra